D14 2 Day Peck Schuman Memorial-Madison,IN

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karla Thornton

Registration is now open for D14 Madison, In! The 2 day Peck Schuman Memorial Regatta to be held on Oct. 4 and 5. You can mail or email the attached entry form (information listed on flyer) or sign up on RCRacingEvents and use PayPal! We would like to have classes set by Sept. 26th if possible to get prizes ordered.

Go ahead and shout out here on IW if you are coming! Here is a list of the classes we are offering for this 2 day event!

SPORT RTR, SPORT 20, B HYDRO, SPORT 40, D HYDRO, 1/8 TH SCAL,E B SPORT TUNNEL, OPEN TUNNEL, OPEN GAS, GAS SPORT HYDRO, GAS CAT. CRACKERBOX/SKIFF, B MONO, OPEN MONO, CLASSIC THUNDERBOAT, 1/6 GAS SCALE, and OPEN NITRO

We had a great turn out July 4th and would love to see you all back this fall!

Peck Schuman Registration 2014 PDF.pdf

Attachments

• Peck Schuman Registration 2014 PDF.pdf
    55.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited by a moderator:
Hotel and Campground information:

Super 8, Madison Indiana (Formerly Country Hearth Inn)
Address: 308 Demaree Dr, Madison, IN 47250
Phone:(812) 273-0757
<$80/ night

Holiday Inn Express
Address: 300 Franks Dr, Madison, IN 47250
Phone:(812) 265-1111
Approx. $150/ night

Best Way Inn
Address: 700 Clifty Drive, Madison, IN 47250
Phone: (812) 273-5151
Approx. $80/night

Clifty Falls State Park- Campground

Address: 1501 Green Rd, Madison, IN 47250
Phone: (812) 273-8885

I am in!

Crackerbox (stock engine)

Thunderboat

Open Mono (gas)

I paid $10 per boat, plus $10 first boat fee, for a total of $40. Correct?

Please use RC Racing Events to register for this event if possible.

We are looking for class sponsors if anyone is interested!

Looking to get auction items or cash to help with trophies/t-shirt expenses. We would love to put your name/logo on our shirts!!

Our last race had over 100 spectators and created lots of interest in our community. We are growing and want you along for the ride!

Please email [email protected] or PM Rob Williams on IW soon to be included! Thanks in advance.

I just got my 21 rigger out of storage and it runs great! maybe 40 mph, but it looks fast!

I will enter it in B hydro.

Let's get all of the B hydros off the shelf and bring them to this race...

Joe

[SIZE=24pt]Hotel reservations are made.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Entry form will be mailed tomorrow.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]DonB[/SIZE]

BIG NEWS!!!! Thanks to some awesome local sponsors we will be offering gas cards for 1st-3rd places in addition to the awards!!!!!

Madison is a wonderful community and they love their boat racing!

Time is running out! Get registered soon! Gas cards will only be offered for classes with 5 or more boats. Grab your buddies and head to Madison!

The Madison Club needs everyone to start entering please. It's the last D14 race of the year. Atleast give us a maybe if your not sure.

Back