Saginaw race?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Olson

Dean, I called you and left a voice mail message Friday and haven't heard anything back yet. Usually there's something posted by now and have yet to see anything.

I'm ready to send in my entries but have no idea if you've got enough entries for the classes.

Right now according to the flier on the IMPBA site I can run in LSG 27 Mono and LSG 27 Mono classes. Any LSG 30 or Jersey Skiff?

I need to know what's going on before I send in my money or if it won't be worth the trip for me. I'll have to do a motor swap if racers aren't using any 30cc engines.

You've got my cell number on yours if you want to call me.

I'm probably not the only one who's curious.

Tom, that's where I got his cell number at. I wanted to talk to him anyway so that's why I didn't e-mail him. He doesn't want calls after 9 PM so I honored that.

It's now less than 2 weeks away so sometimes they wait until the last minute to post anything. If they used rcracingevents.com then we'd get an idea of how many are entered already and if a class will run or not. I usually roll in the night before instead of getting up and being on the road at 5 AM.

Please don't misconstrue this as being a bad thread. These guys put on the great race as they've been doing it for a long time. For some reason my boats always run well there. I haven't been able to race there for several years now due to various reasons but I miss everything about it.

I've only heard of just the one. I remember a few times where they had to bring the starting clock to shore when some boats impaled it! Yeah, they were in there good!

Dean called me back tonight. He was up north during the weekend and his phone died, he lost all of his messages. I called again tonight and returned the call. After shooting the breeze for a while I got my entry in. Now I have do an engine swap in my mono.

Latest posts

Back