The Annual Gene Taylor/John Hall Memorial Race August 9-10

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzubee

Supporting Member
The Huntsville Model Boaters Association is hosting the Annual Gene Taylor / John Hall Memorial Race August 9th & 10th with Open Water on August 8th. See attachment for Race entries or they will also be available will be available on the IMPBA web site soon or just e-mail me at [email protected] and I can e-mail you a race flyer.

We look forward to a great race at an incredibly facility. Trophies are really cool and of quality to display on the fireplace mantel. Get entered early

Looking for entries. Get them in for a grand race at the best site in the country. If you have never been to Huntsville Alabama then you have missed one of the best races of the year and where the Top Gun Multi-engine event was born.

Ok, I have to ask for clarification. since I can't get an answer via Email or PM on here.

From the race flyer, classes offered.

"1/8 Scale Hydro, B Sport OBD Tunnel, B Mod OBD Tunnel Open OBD Tunnel (Nitro, GAs, or FE)

So does this mean FE Scale Hydro's will be invited to run with Nitro 1/8 Scale's?

For the new boaters here is the location of the Huntsville, AL race site. It's in the middle of the city close to hotels and resturants.

Address for a GPS 2213 Drake Ave SW, Huntsville, AL 35805

I don't have 27 motors any more, therefore I am leaving my Sport Gas Hydro home.

Latest posts

Back