2014 Florida Nitro Shoot Out

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyEdge

I am pleased to announce the 2014 Florida Nitro Shoot Out

Hosted by Broward Model Boat Club:

Entry will begin on Monday January 20th, 2014 on rcracingevents.com

Thursday August 1st threw Sunday August 3rd 2014

This a NAMBA sanctioned race.

The format will go as follows:

NAMBA heat racing format with 2:30 mill with 6 boat heats for all classes.

A maximum of 4 classes may be entered by each person.

Buoy cuts will result in a 50 point reduction from placing score and three cuts equaling a disqualification. The driver must leave the course if he/she cuts three buoys.

4 qualifying rounds per class and the top 6 with the most accumulated points will move

to the finals witch will be 3 rounds with the top 3 point earners for 1st 2nd and 3rd place trophies. Weather and time permitting.

There will be even and Odd Pits so please pay attention to your heat numbers.

There is a six boat minimum per class for that class to be ran.

Supervised open water will begin Thursday July 31st, 10:00am-6:00pm

Drivers meeting will begin each race day at 7:30am with racing starting immediately after the conclusion of the drivers meeting.

The park has camping/RV area where camping is allowed but not lake side, All people camping at the park must check in with the park office.

Dinner Banquet with raffle will be held Friday night August 1st 2014,

Entry Fee's must be paid and received by June 1st, 2014 or your entry will be canceled.

Suggested Hotels:

Quality Inn 10 miles from lake

1711 North University Drive

Plantation, Fl 33322

954-556-8200

Hampton Inn 8.7 miles from lake

5701 Madison Avenue

Tamarac, Fl 33321

954-724-7115

Hyatt Place 8.3 miles from lake

8530 West Broward Blvd

Plantation, Fl 33324

954-370-2220

Please feel free to contact me for more information if you need.

Thank you all for your support.

Jeremy O. Edge

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news Jeremy
default_wink.png

Will the points be re-set for those that make the 3 final rounds or will the first four rounds be added to the 3 Finals?

I like it, Let's Rock..

Yeeeep
default_cool.png

Honestly in 2014 Florida is gonna be where its at -

Between what Marty has going on with the National level gas event in Tampa

Jeremys Nitro event in Broward and the all Tunnel Herb Stewart Race in Brandon =

Yeah buddy !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder that tomorrow entry will open,

If you enjoy racing your nitro boat this will sure be the race for you.

Remember if you qualify for the finals with just one but you will race seven times.

If you enter the max limit of 4 boats and qualify with all 4 boats you will run 28 times.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have and thanks for your support.

Jeremy

man august in Broward County, that just makes me sweat thinking about it! Will have to see if some Brandon guys are gonna go for me to tag along.

Yes Florida is warm in August, we will have covered pits and plenty of cold water, but the racing will be good.

We are trying something different with a new racing format,I know in the past Florida had racing every month of the year including inner clubs races between the district ones,

I believe a few will be coming down from Brandon,

Thanks for your interest.

Jeremy

Sorry for the delay in entering, hopefully rcracingevents will be up soon.

Thank you,

Jeremy

Hello all,

We are offering a class titled "unlimited nitro"which pretty much a run what you brung class.

Hey guys, there is still plenty of time to plan and enter this nitro race.And for those that just are not sure and have questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks again,

Jeremy

Hey guys just reminder that this will be the nitro race in Florida running with this style of racing.

Join up and come test your boats, If you make are one of 6 qualifying boats for your class you will run that one boat seven times.

So come on down to south Florida and give it your best go.

Jeremy

Just 90 more days!....until WALL to WALL NITRO RACING!!!

Sign up on rcracingevents.com and be a part of the first All Nitro race in Florida in many years! Complete with an exciting new race format!

Many of the "Best of the best" are already signed up!

Great race site too!

Contact Jeremy Edge for extra information.

Yes sir Andy, The spots are getting filled, and heat one is getting closer.

Don't wait forever to sign up our you might miss your chance to be apart of this new style race.

To all that has entered and that will enter, Entry cut off date and payment due date is coming up quick, so if you we're thinking about joining us for some awesome nitro racing get entered and lets go racing.

Payment can be maid two ways by paypal

At [email protected]

It by mail to

Jeremy Edge

4000 NW 31 Ave

Miami, Fl 33142

Great racing is coming to south Florida don't miss out.

Hey Jeremy,

I'm thinking there needs to be a listing for NOTABLE places to eat :

#1. Shorty's Bar-B-Q on University & !@*^%$ - crap, didn't think I'd ever forget the cross street. Perry and Jackson know -- - - Follow them.

CHEERS !!! Bob

Back