Red line hotpipe springs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check with McMaster Carr on line. They have about a 5.000 page catalog. If they done have it, you dont need it.

Steve , good idea I will look there to try and match it up, I thought some might know who took over redlines business may have some lying around. Most have moved on to other types of pipes but my whiplash has a custom header to clear the deck made for a hot pipe setup.

Keep in mind that the springs you find in the hardware stores or even Mcmaster. Will probably have the spring where it crosses the opening. This mean you can not put silicone hose in the middle of the spring to help with the harmonic buzz they get. You will break them easily if they are the cross over style.

Todd

Quickdraw

Yes you can buy springs as singles or as sets. The only thing about the Redline springs is when Mike welded the pipes up he put the retainers on the coupler pocket. This will change the length some from what we do when I weld them behind it. I would need to have you measure what the centerline to centerline of the length between them and than I can adjust from there if needed.

Todd

Quickdraw

Back