Aeromarine-GAS-CANARD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw one run in Vegas a while back it looked pretty good I think the Predator Canard is a better boat

I have ran a Aeromarine Canard with a CMB 101 in it. It was a rocket but was hard to control. I now am the owner of the Predator Canard for the past 2 years now & I can say that this Canard runs very good. I have sold a lot of them & no complaints. I have Shane Forrest in Las Vegas running one of my Canards in District 19 and is doing well with it..

Brian

I have ran a Aeromarine Canard with a CMB 101 in it. It was a rocket but was hard to control. I now am the owner of the Predator Canard for the past 2 years now & I can say that this Canard runs very good. I have sold a lot of them & no complaints. I have Shane Forrest in Las Vegas running one of my Canards in District 19 and is doing well with it..

Brian
any pics or video's?

Brian
any pics or video's?
Here is a video of the predator I built

Brian
Do you have a picture of the Predator Canard and what is price on one?

Brian
any pics or video's?
thanks very much brad. that thing run's really nice!

Here is another link to one of my Canards running. This was its first heat race on the water. We Took 2nd place for its first time out. Not bad running with G4 and whips & backlashs

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian
any pics or video's?

Brian
any pics or video's?
nice job! keep them to the outside and they don't stand a chance unless the are super fast!

Predator Canards Are for sale if anyone is interested in purchasing a Canard please let me know. Im going to run a sale on them until Sunday the 4th. Price will be $290.00 plus shipping. Any questions please post here. Or you can PM for my #. Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
attachicon.gif
IMG_3004.JPG

attachicon.gif
IMG_3006.JPG

attachicon.gif
IMG_0007.JPG

attachicon.gif
IMG_0010.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who sells that CMB gas engine?

Back