Scale and Thunder Boat Graphics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike McKnight

Ok it's official. After the number of emails I have been getting on and off for the past year and half or so I am going to once again be producing Scale and Thunderboat graphics on a limited basis. I say limited basis meaning that I am going to be limiting the amount of orders I will keep on the boards to five and any given time. Reason being is I want to get them out faster and not get bogged down as what happened before. I will be putting together another website as well which will probably be up sometime in August. One difference is there will not be any screen shots of the graphics sets as I did before. I had a couple of pirates that lifted things without permission and one resulted in a lawsuit which I won. At last count I had 148 graphics sets and I just made a couple more so call it 150. Until my website is up you can still email me at [email protected] or call me at 209-333-2306. Email is usually better since I VM everything while I'm editing. I will also have research materials and some video available as well. Happy boating guys.....and gals!

Thanks guys...

Just a heads up if you are planning to order graphics for projects you are working on. I will be out of town from July 12-26. Any orders that are received the week prior to the 12th will not be completed until I return after the 26th. Most orders received prior to the end of June should be completed and shipped before I leave. Thanks

Mike

Mike, I have 3 orders I need filled. Please let me know that you got my PM from today, and from June 3rd. Thanks, Mike

Mike, would you be able to make a set of decals of Miss Gieco for my 43" areomarine twin cat? can send pics and measurements if needed.

MIke, I ll be needing graphics for the 78 Miss Madison and 77 Atlas in a smaller scale. Do you have both sets and can you shrink them to smaller sizes?

Thanks

HJ

HJ I have the 77 Atlas I can draw the Madison I just have to pull up some pics. I just got back in the office from 2 weeks of fishing in Wyoming so I'm gonna play catch up for a day or so but I can get on them soon.

Ok a couple of different developments to tell you about. First, the website domain has been purchased and will be going up hopefully within the next two weeks. The new website will be at www.thunderboatgraphics.com. I will have screenshots of sets back up as they will be watermarked thanks to a tip from David Newton, thanks David. So you can see what the set you want looks like but I can avoid having my artwork lifted and used on eBay like last time as well. Also, eventually it will be PayPal equipped as well. I am finally getting some resolution to a three year old dispute with them where I had to threaten to sue to get them to get this resolved. I'll keep you posted as to when it goes up.

Just a quick update on the progress of my website. It's going slower than expected as I am having to rebuild he lists of graphics. If you remember on my old site I had them grouped by decade and even though I had saved my old site files some how the pages with the lists didn't survive so I am having to go through the hard drive that has all my file sets on it and compile my lists again. That and I have been cranking out a few sets in between work and coaching football. I also have a few sets that I am having to draw up some new parts for. Eventually I will get to finishing that eagle on the nose of the '69 Pak...Don Ferrette...ahem. Did I say that out loud? Also I have added a few more 2009 boats and I will be adding several 2010 boats soon.

Mike, Any chance of getting my graphics or my money back after three years?

A reply would be nice!

Grub your stuff was sent long ago. I never got any kind of message after they were sent that they were not received. My email address has not changed and I have always been available on IW. Unfortunately the delivery confirmation option USPS offers doesn't work on international shipments. PM and I will fix the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance you will have the decal set for the Peters and May U-37 that just crashed? I am going to be modifying the T4 plans and making my own framing set for that hull. Let me know, Mike

Back