Mendota 2015

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greg.. we'll see you there!.. hopefully your dad also?.. the competiton level will be off the charts in the the hydro classes... many former and current top racers have entered... after the day... your cooler and a chair will be the icing on the cake.. wire 'em tight and travel safe.... mike

got the motel booked

still got to send in entry form

the racing in the parking lot is pretty tight too

to see who has what in there cooler

who all is coming

Marty

The family can not wait for this race, this will be our first race this summer.

I hate it but got to bail on this race. Too much stuff Goin on right now

Larry... whatcha drivin whatcha drivin?.. I'm glad to see youll be there... hopefully your dad pilots something too...Little more than a week... come on men... who's hot... and who's not?...

somebody..... anybody... bring a vehicle for parking lot entertainment... lol... i dont care..even if it flies.... .how about.. a rocket launch... with a jack russel for a pilot?... ... lets have fun.... mike

the ol lady has been sick lately still got to send in registration

hay speed that 67 I got from you is working good you don't have the pipe for it

hoping to be there Friday

Marty

That's good to hear Marty. I don't think so. I sold all my good stuff years ago. I had to go through my dads attic to find a boat to run. He had a mint Sport 40 w/CMB RS that he's never ran...So I took it. Lol

Yeah, Sr. Is drag racing outboards still, I'm building an twin catamaran offshore race boat for next year. (Skater) I still have a few outboard race boats but don't race em, just putt around. ;-)

from the sounds of it should be a good race.. gonna be a fair amount of twins racing i think

Just realized I completely forgot to send in my entry form. Is there still room in B Hydro and Sport 20?

Latest posts

Back