Evansville Kohlmeyer Classic September 19-20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Email or snail mail your entries,min 5 boats to make a class no exceptions. Hotel information on flyer this race will fill up quickly so enter early after 150 boats classes will be locked and we will fill till heats reach 6 boats each. Email Dan not Mike for entries. Specify your shirt size when entering

This year we will have PINK tees and donate For each boat entered,Ladies will be passing the hat for donations please give. Come get your PINK shirt and race for a good cause,extra shirts will be limited in quantity. Kohlmeyer Classic 2015.pdf

Attachments

• Kohlmeyer Classic 2015.pdf
    43.9 KB · Views: 115
Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing on flier about shirt sizes.
Thanks Don!

PLEASE WRITE YOUR T-SHIRT SIZE ON THE ENTRY FORM OR INCLUDE IT IN THE BODY OF YOUR EMAIL.

ALSO, IF YOU WOULD LIKE ADDITIONAL SHIRTS, PLEASE LIST THOSE SIZES AS WELL. WE WILL SELL EXTRA SHIRTS LAKESIDE PRETTY MUCH AT COST, WHICH IS AROUND $10 / EA.

The race has 83 boats signed up today. PETE if you can get 5 signed up by September 1st we will do it,I know you guys want it so raise your hands soon

Just ride home from Hobart with me,I will call your Dad for ransom money,after a couple weeks I will take you to Cincy and you can thumb a ride back to your house

Lol that's too funny mike, I wanna go but it's hard not taking Monday off when I don't get back till 3 or 4 in the morning and start work at 6 lol

One year, they were giving out motors for the Scale winners, and we wanted to go bad. We drove down Friday after work, and git in town about midnight. Raced all Saturday, made the final but didn't win it. That year, they were running Roundnose Scale as a separate class, and had a second final with the top three roundnose race the top three scales for the Rood Throphy.

Anyways, we drove all night to make it to the mini gold cup in Sumptner Township, Mi. I remember Steve betting me we couldn't get to the pits by 8:30 a.m. We got there at 8:28, two minutes to spare.

That was a long weekend, but a hell of a lot of fun.

You can do it Rob. I'm driving both ways, you can sleep.

Latest posts

Back