• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 cmb black beta .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ain'tSkered racing

Up for sale 2 beta .21's very low use .one has less then 2 1/2 gallons other only has 3 races on it less then 1 1/2 fuel through it. One has low end needle cut the other dose not. Both motors are in great shape,both come with collet. Asking 650.00 o.b.o shipped in the Us

Paypal [email protected]

send as gift or buyer pays fees

20180328_193248.jpg

20180328_193304.jpg

20180328_193322.jpg

Would you be willing to sell them individual And if you will how much for the one With the needle thats not cutVery interested

I would like to sell them together. Your 640 plus shipping I can do that,if it's ok and you don't care about box's I can put both in a box which should help shipping cost. Send me the money and I'll box them up and then we can square up on shipping I'll let you know the cost

Would you be willing to sell them individual And if you will how much for the one With the needle thats not cutVery interested
If you would like I do have one more .21 beta that I would sell for same price in good shape. I can pm you the details and pics when I get home tonight let me know

Not interested in the motor for $650. I can get a brand new one a lot cheaper. It would have to be a really good deal on a used engine for me

Raul,

I will take the motors. I don't care if you put them together in one box. Please let me know the total cost. Or, would you like me to send the money for the motors first?

Thanks.

Toru

Just an FYI, USPS flat rate boxes can be used the ship internationally. Might not be the least expensive way to go, but can be fairly reasonable.

Yes still have one more but this one has had sleve flowed and cleaned up nothing crazy all stock timing numbers got like 2 gallons of fuel through it let me know

Back