• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer F/X Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julianconde

Seaducer 44 F/X mono for sale

The boat has only been raced (2) times and its in perfect shape. It was owned and setup by Joe Warren

Heres what it comes with.

CMB 1.01RS engine (new bearings, P/L modified by Joe Warren)

CMB header

Macs 1394

Huey Shaft

All Seaducer hardware

Bvm needle valve

Octura X470 and X467 done by Props4U

This is one very fast boat and its been very well taken care of. Never crashed and never damage.

***The engine needs to be Break in.***

The boat is Ready To Run no battery or receiver.

The little drivers are no longer on the hull.

$750 plus shipping

DO NOT SEND ME PM'S

Last edited by a moderator:
Pm sent about few questions
Allan, as per the rules ALL questions, offers, etc. get posted ON THE THREAD! You've been told this before, do this again and you will be suspended!

#4- All questions, answers to questions, offers and counter offers will be posted on the for sale thread. No more p/m sent, etc. unless the item is already sold and buyer/seller are exchanging address or payment information. This is something that has been under consideration for some time and is being used on other model boating sites, it now applies here. Anyone who chooses to not follow this rule will get one warning, after that a nice time out (suspension) is likely if it happens again. Also if an item or items are being listed elsewhere state that in the original post, this will help reduce misunderstandings about an item getting sold on another forum, Facebook, etc.

Apparently Allan seems to think the rules do not apply to him. He did not p/m with questions but rather an offer so he just earned a nice time out. Our apologies Julian that this distracted from your thread, hope the boat sells quick as it is a good deal.
default_smile.png

Hi Julian I will take it pending shipping to Australia..

Thanks

David
Mailing a boat to Australia its gonna be stupid expensive. Ill have to take some hardware off the boat so the box wont be as big.

I wonder that how much will only Hull w/ hardware and hatch cover? I dont need motor w/ pipe let me know thanks

Latest posts

Back