Huntsville Model Boaters are hosting the Southern Masters Race Sept. 4th-9th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzubee

Supporting Member
Wanted to remind people the entry price will be increasing to $60 per boat after August 1st so get your entries in before then.

The HMBA has decided to offer The Southern Masters Race which will run September 5th through the 9th see attached flyer for more information Open water will be available Sept 4th! There is a break on the entry fee if you enter prior to August 1st entry must be post marked before August 1st, payment must be accompanied with entry.

Engines, Jackets and crying towels will be offered for each class that meets the minimum number of entries listed in the flyer.
Open classes are for Nitro, Gas, and FE powered boats!
NAMBA and IMPBA Members are both welcomed to this event.
Here is the link to enter there are 2 events listed! https://www.racemastersevents.com/event-list.php

One is for the normal classes the other covers the TWIN Class due to the different entry fee for the Twin Class.

There are also GAS Classes / Cracker Box, Open Sport Hydro, Open Gas Mono, Super Sport Mono, Classic Thunderboat, and Open Gas Rigger

Last edited by a moderator:
Great time of the year in Alabama at an incredible race site.

The racing will be very competative going for AWSOME FIRST PLACE PRIZES

Now that the Nitro Nats is done and you've got a chance to catch your breath, It would be great to see you in Huntsville this Fall.

David

Motors MOTORS MOTORS!!!!!!

I guess all you racers have all the motors you need OR you RATHER RACE FOR A $20 trophy that you have no place to hang it up

The HUNTSVILLE RACE IS IN SEPTEMBER, great time of the year, AWESOME RACE SITE and MOTORS FOR FIRST PLACE with the required number of entries per class

We all survived the HEAT OF THE NATS AND NOW TIME TO GET ENTERED AND HAVE EXCELLENT RACING

HEY BRIAN. I entered 6 boats.

HOW MANY ARE YOU GOING TO ENTER?

Deadline Aug 15. Up charge after Aug 1

Everyone needs to get entered

That's the way to shut him down Doc-I love it!! The weather should be great for this race. I may try to get up there to watch some of the racing.

I'm sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to seeing everyone again. See you next year.

Al Hobbs

Back