New Novarossi 13cc and 15cc Marine Tuned Pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
New 91 and 91 PLUS Novarossi Marine Tuned Marine Racing Pipes now available. These pipes were developed with the assistance and input of several people, so I would like to personally thank Joe Warren, Mark Bullard, and Ray Bowden, each of whom will be receiving free pipes. I was approached by several people at the Huntsville Internats with the need for a great alternative to the now non-existant Mac 13cc and 15cc tuned pipes for our hobby. With the help of the guys above, I worked directly with Novarossi IT to design two new 91 marine pipes. These pipes have the same tried and proven chamber angles and volumes as the standard Mac 13cc and extended 1"banded 15cc pipes with a Novarossi twist of course, longer stingers and longer header ends, as well as painted in Novarossi signature black with logos. No more painting of pipes required. Both of these pipes work well with the 91 DD engine. The 13cc works well on Hydros and the 15cc on monos as the higher pipe volume generates more torque.

I have a large shipment of each pipe on the way to the US to be delivered the end of next week. I have added them to the website and it is accepting pre-orders now. The Mac pipes retailed for $150 each, but we have reduced the cost of the Novarossi pipes to $135 each. If you are interested in these pipes, do not wait long as this first lot will sell out soon. Please email [email protected] if you have any questions. Thanks.

tunedpipe-50904-50905.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What size is the ID on the stinger?
I can verify once I receive the first shipment next week, but very close to the Mac that everyone likes. Major changes are: Painted black, welded pressure fitting, longer stinger and longer header end of pipe.

Looks to me that when they changed the header length to be longer they also changed the front cone length/angle to shorter/more angle ??

Looks to me that when they changed the header length to be longer they also changed the front cone length/angle to shorter/more angle ??
Martin,

They just added additional header end and stinger end length, to give some room for experimentation.

We sent a pipe for comparison.

Hi Ron, curious about the longer stinger, what is the reasoning for that?
Greg,

Its to give the boaters a little room for experimentation as the longer stingers have been working very well on the newer class engines. A tubing cutter and 5 mins will reduce it down to standard size if needed.....
default_wink.png
Thanks.

More 13cc and 15cc pipes in stock. Thank you for the orders.

Back