• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Eagle sgx 15 kit complete

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

New unmolested sgx15 kit will hardware tank and cowl. Has one blemish on tub $375 plus the ride Also forsale on other sites just so you know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mike,

is it a genuine CMdi boat, if it is, I'll take it

received boat today Mike,

thanks again,

do you know if the rudder blade on this boat is available as a spare, as its either been missed drilled at the top where the brass nipple goes, or to large a nipple has been put in, as the top of the rudder is cracked where the nipple sits, so much so the aluminium has bulged out, its such a shame on what is a great little rudder unit, pics attached

regards

Shane

That looks like someone modified another manufactures blade to fit that rudder mount. I would be willing to bet money the original did not look like that and had a thinner profile that fit. With a 8/32 nipple. Looks like its been ground on to fit from the pic. Which would make sense why the threads are showing. Also too many hole in the blade that dont line up with the bracket.

That looks like someone modified another manufactures blade to fit that rudder mount. I would be willing to bet money the original did not look like that and had a thinner profile that fit. With a 8/32 nipple. Looks like its been ground on to fit from the pic. Which would make sense why the threads are showing. Also too many hole in the blade that dont line up with the bracket.
Mike it all came together and looked unopened. I bought the kit from a guy who got it from Andy

Back