Somebody Send In Some News!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

Slow news week so I thought I would just post a boat I thought was cool. Enjoy!

gallery_2285_1624_1110301.jpg

Was hoping the shady lady would make her maiden voyage this Saturday but she's not quite ready. Not going rush it.

Well Ill share my news. I picked up my twin inline rigger hull on sunday. Its a Phil redhouse with my Inline Zenoah/RCMK twin. needs to some love and attention but nothing I cant handle. Pics coming tonight or tomorrow

Mark Lee goes on vacation- chat room collapses and gets sucked into a "black hole".

Mark Lee goes on vacation- chat room collapses and gets sucked into a "black hole".
ROFLMAO
default_laugh.png
:lol:
default_laugh.png
Deserves a 10 Glenn.
default_cool.png
Geez, Glenn, I left on the 13th so if it didn't go down until the 23rd, it must have been Lennard's fault. Just for the record, I was in Branson Missouri on the 23rd, touring the Titanic Museum and taking a dinner cruise on the Showboat Branson Belle so not only was I away from my laptop all day, my wifi card is down so I didn't have access to the internet in any case.

Mark, I sent Tom a P.M. on June 14th letting him know the chat was down- he mentioned something about paying the bill
default_ohmy.png
. So you're off the hook
default_laugh.png

Take your time Eric. Both Marc and I are almost done. Gonna be a great class real soon!!

Last edited by a moderator:
There was around a dozen of us that did, makes it easier to keep up with what's going on in other areas as well as talk boats and builds

Latest posts

Back