Impba Youngest Contest Director

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notter Dean

congrats to Austin Notter for completing the contest director test and passing. He is 13 yrs old

thank to Chris Rupley.

Dean

Congratulations Austin!
default_cool.png

Welcome to the jungle!
default_wink.png

My daughter was 14 years old in 1999 and passed the test. Still have her certificate around here somewhere. I think my dog at that time passed it too, but we didn't fill out the certificate.........

Congratulations to Austin. Get him up on the CD stand and let him see how things work up there. He'll be a pro in no time!

Dick Tyndall

Call the first 3 over and if someone complains tell them to see the man in the retrieve boat.

I created a monster when took he took over the mic at our club races. A good racer need to know the rules, I challenged him, he won.

I challenge everyone to find the correct answers for the CD test.

Dean

I brought this up at a few District meeting here in Florida for this test i was shot down i feel Namba should make everyone on that stand take the test to many people with different rules

Austin will be one heck of a CD. He has helped out at the Saginaw race and did a great job. And he races with the big guys and holds his own just fine. Austin passed with flying colors. Nice job buddy!

Congrats Austin. PLEASE move to central FL, nobody wants to help do it down here, or anywhere for that matter. I definitely would like the powers that be in NAMBA to step up to a certification process, and would be first in line to hang a diploma next to the one El Zorro issued to me in 1995.

Without good tower control, race control also suffers.

See y'all in Charleston, I will be the CD again, at my request.

Thank you Randy i brought this up a few years ago at a meeting and told we dont need it, yes we do to many people not knowing the rules and races being called differently lets get this going in NAMBA

Back