MiniMono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhonda Pickard

Anyone have any reviews on the minimono my neighbor just wants to play but wants some decent speeds thought maybe this might be a good starter Robert

Robert,

The Mini Mono is a blast to drive. Gives back everything you put into it. Have him get a good quality 1000mah pack and turn him loose.. Lots of fun to drive!

Grim

does anyone use electric boat to retrieve their nitro boats if it quits in the middle of the lake? if so what would you reccomend to do the job to pull a small tunnel hull in or to use to take a retrieve ball out to the boat. Most of the small rtr boats I have seen for 25 to 40 dollars don't have much distance with their radio. Just asking before I buy something that won't do the job. Maybe you guys have another ideal to retrieve dead boats. Thanks

I use an electric brushed hammer, It used to be an aquacraft boat, But now I am not sure if you can still get one. I hook it to spider wire line on an open faced reel with a very short pole. The other end is hooked to the electric boat, I drive out and around the boat and reel it all back in. I have a piece of pool noodle cut in half siliconed to the back of the electric boat to keep water from going over the back. Works great. There used to be a u tube video of it. Maybe under the St. Louis thunder boaters. Ken

The Tower Power Vee is the same boat..
default_cool.png

grim

I have 2 of the Mini Monos and a GP1. Fast and fun to drive and I really like the speed controls studder for low battery.

Kevin

There you go, that boat is still available. I went to you tube, typed in St. Louis Thunder boaters, and that video was the first to pop up. Since I high jacked the thread, I will also tell you I have three mini mono's. Two of them have a lot of runs on them. I bring them with me to the lake and let people drive them. Great handling and very fast for the size. Ken

Latest posts

Back