Engine Analysis Software Beta Version

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Davis

I have decided to sell 10 copies of the Engine Analysis Software Unreleased Beta Version for $50 each. First 10 to say they want it, get it. 10 ONLY. This won't happen again anytime soon. I have a project that I want to fund, without the "Wifey" knowing
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Martin if it is an update of the previous one, please send me one

Gary Turner

3509 South Woodridge Rd

Mountainbrook Al

E mail: Drgaryturn @aol.com

Please send me your address and I will send a check. Thanks

It is totally different than the original. Still works inside Excel but has a ton of new things that will be super helpful to any Nitro Racer.

My PayPal info is: [email protected] Please pay it as a friend as I don't want to pay the Fee at this price.

I can't imagine that the price will EVER be $50 in the future, AND this version has not been released before.

Please everyone make sure I have your email address to send the package.

9 gone, 1 left.

PLEASE if you will edit your message and put your email address in it so that I can send to you.

Marty Davis

I have gotten payment from:

Gary Turner - Emailed Package

Dave Thynne - Emailed Package

Frank Pulte - Emailed Package

Mark Hoeflich - Emailed Package

Brian Sorgente - Emailed Package

Danny King - Emailed Package

Charles Perdue - Emailed Package

Raul Rodriguez - Emailed Package

Sam Hagen, Jr - Emailed Package

The others need to send the funds to my PayPal email ([email protected]) right away as there are people on the waiting list that want this deal.

Please do that right away, and I will create and send your package right away.

REMEMBER: to send the funds as a friend as I don't want to pay the fee for this deal.
default_smile.png

ALL GONE......

Marty Davis

Hello Marty, I sent a Pay Pal payment of $50.00 at about 9:48 am this morning. Just before my post here on IW.

Charles

Marty, I sent a Pay Pal payment of $50.00 to you at about 9:48am, just before my post here to you on IW.

Charles

Mr. Marty, please disregard the former post. For some reason the payment did not go out to you this morning. It may be because of "OPERATOR ERROR" on my end.

Anyway, I tried it again just now. Let me know if you receive it OK.

Thanks,

Charles

Mr. Marty, please disregard the former post. For some reason the payment did not go out to you this morning. It may be because of "OPERATOR ERROR" on my end.

Anyway, I tried it again just now. Let me know if you receive it OK.

Thanks,

Charles
Got it, will put together and send package.

Marty

Back