Traveling Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LohringMiller

In 2005 I took one hull with 4 engines to the NAMBA Nationals. I ran 3.5 mod, 7.5 stock and mod, 11 stock, and 11 mod. It was good enough even with my poor driving for 3 second places. It all fit in a golf bag and got through the post 9/11 airport screening.

Lohring Miller

P1010001.JPG P1010006.JPG

That's what I put my special boats in. It protects it no matter what even in the back of the van when mike slams on brakes too hard (and he does that on every trip). LOL

Hard golf bags the only way to fly boats , when I first started early 2000's they didn't even weigh them .I have two different sizes one will two 20 tunnels and 40 and the big one will hold a gas hydro and gas cat

I used the same bag to carry a gas mono, a 7.5 rigger, and a 12 cell electric mono to Australia. I mailed the gas engine and bought disposable items and fuel there. The Australians were a lot more friendly than the US airline representatives. The Australian clerk couldn't find model boats in his list of oversize items so he let the bag on for free.

Lohring Miller

Latest posts

Back