Rossi Turbo Glow Plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al Hobbs

Legend of the NW
Vendor
I received my shipment of 6000 Rossi glow plugs today. I now have both R5 Turbo and R6 Turbo glow plugs in stock.

These glow plugs come in packs of 5.

Both R6 Turbo and R5 Turbo plugs are price at $4.00 per plug in packs of 5 plus postage.

The R6 is slightly colder than the R5. Both should work well in 45 size engines. The R5 Turbo should offer better performance in 21 size engines.

Al Hobbs

It does not change the inner shape of the head button as much as does a standard glow plug.

Many people believe it provides a bit more rpm.

Al

Hello Al,

I am running a cmb .21 inboard, 40 to 60 % nitro, which plug would be best for me. I am new to these turbo plugs, the motors I purchase were from oversea's and the gentleman that ran these motors used a compression head with a turbo plug. Also what would be the best way to purchase these plugs from you, Paypal or some other means?

Thank you

Dennis Harvey

Dennis,

Try the R5 Turbo glow plugs. Just send me your order and mailing address and I'll send you the package with an invoice. When youreceive the package you can send me a check or if you prefer I take Visa and Mastercard.

Al Hobbs

Al,

That sounds great I would like 2 packs(1 pack=5 plugs) of the R5 turbo glow plug to Dennis Harvey 3555 Rogero Road Jacksonville Florida 32277. As soon as I get the invoice I will send you a check, I really appreciate the help, have a great 4th of July.

Thank you

Dennis Harvey

Hello Al,

I just got home from camping this week end and found the package. I will put the check in the mail tomorrow, which is Monday.

Hi Dennis,

I am travelling to the IMBRA race in Holland. I'll be home in a couple of weeks. I'm sure that your payment was received and issitting on my desk.

Al

I received my shipment of 6000 Rossi glow plugs today. I now have both R5 Turbo and R6 Turbo glow plugs in stock.

These glow plugs come in packs of 5.

Both R6 Turbo and R5 Turbo plugs are price at $4.00 per plug in packs of 5 plus postage.

The R6 is slightly colder than the R5. Both should work well in 45 size engines. The R5 Turbo should offer better performance in 21 size engines.

Al Hobbs

Al- do you have any of the R5 and R6 Turbo (conical) plugs left?... I'm interested in buying some now.

Thanks-

Tim

Latest posts

Back