Turbo Plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty OPS turbo plugs are plentiful along with rossi plugs ..better products than odonnel in my opinion.

default_smile.png

David,

Have you ever tested Turbo plugs back to back?

The T-77's tested the best of them all in back to back testing.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Hi Mark i just prefer the better service provided by other brands..The ops and rossi plugs hold their own against oddonell.

Thanks

Marty,

I keep most all of the Nova Turbo and Standard Plugs in stock. You will need either the C7TF (cold), C6TF, or C5TF(hot) The C6TF is standard.

David before you bash a product why don't you learn how to spell "ODonnell" correctly!!! I use his fuel and plugs along with Rossi, MC-09 and 77Ts. The point is there's many RC products out there and we should all be happy we have choices!! Marty Al Hobbs and John Otto are giving good prices on their turbo plugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
So.......which Turbo plug are most racers using in the 21 DD on 65 % . I'm out also .
I I use Al Hobbs R 5 or R6. Great plugs. I have used Rossi standard plugs also for years.

The price is right

BTW. R5 cold weather R 6 if real tight head clearance and summer time.

Yrs ago bought all the Rossi plugs Tidewater had before they closed about 500

So.......which Turbo plug are most racers using in the 21 DD on 65 % . I'm out also .
Tom,

The R6 and R5 Doc mentions above are the Novarossi C6 and C5. They are in stock and available in both standard and turbo. Thanks.

How did davids opinion (and he qualified it as such) become a bashing?

Grim
Grim, thanks for pointing out my poor choice of words!! My opinion was based on the feeling of many racers that O'Donnell plugs are or have been a standard that other plugs have been held to, right or wrong. The issue of service and unavailability is another unfortunate subject.

Last edited by a moderator:
R5 Turbo and R6 Turbo plugs are in stock. I buy them in large quantities to get the best discounts so I can offer the low prices.

R5 Turbo at $3 per plug in 5 plug packages, plus postage.

R6 Turbo at $4 per plug in 5 plug packages, plus postage.

I have not raised my glow plug prices in 3 years.

Latest posts

Back