• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NR 14mm Outboard Crank Shaft, New

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunnelbill

New Novarossi 14mm Outboard Crank shaft. Shipping in USA Only. Payment via pay pal gift or you cover the fees. First person to say ( I will take it ) gets it. $100.00 shipped

20171011_174151_resized.jpg

20171011_174226_resized.jpg

Very nice work. What's the open timing numbers & closing, if stock fine but what is it?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Alan,

Good question, I have no idea. I did not make it. I would say it has stock timing numbers.

Thanks,

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks stock Alan, as Bill said.

Which is a perfect opportunity to get it "tuned" ti the right numbers by the right guy (maybe Stan Simpson).

They work well in stick form but can really be woken up with some tweaking!

If I may help Im 99% certain it is one made by Tim/Josh Fulton a few years back, for the 14mm NR RX21 motor conversions. Open/closing timing is a bit conservative but as Kris commented this can be optimized along with turbo cutting the counterweight side of the crank. I have run these in my RX21 with great success, after modifying using the NR numbers and the Engine Analysis Program as a guide. A great buy for the NR 14mm conversion motors!

Wallster

Outboard crank.

Dave
Very observant Dave. A+ on that one mate
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back