CMB RS91H ENGINE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure does doesn't it. Just buff the blue annodizing off the water jacket. :rolleyes: Well they did change the drum housing from a bolt on carb to a draw bar anchor........ too bad that's not an improvement, seen way too many loose carbs using draw bars over the years. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
No we are not!!!!!!!!!!!

It is very simple................... YOU HAVE IT...................YOU SUPPLY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF STORY.................................................!

Clearly, you chaps no NOTHING about engines. Appearance means nothing, there is math involved fellas, different math, different engine.

So many of you try to be "Karnac the magnificent" by looking at photographs. Most of you said the same about the CAM45H and you were all wrong.

Give the insinuations a break, its getting old.

Stay out of the politics of engine suppliers and concentrate on racing, you'll be alot happier people.

Clearly, you chaps no NOTHING about engines. Appearance means nothing, there is math involved fellas, different math, different engine.
Since you say appearance means nothing, that it's the math then any motor I jack the timing numbers on changes the math so I guess I start calling them Don motors. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will give credit to CMB as once all the excitement got generated about another engine supplier's plans to bring out a small block 91 they cranked one out pretty **** quick. :rolleyes:

BTW what I do know is when to say know & when to say no. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do like the exploding head cartoon though. :D

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck & quacks like a duck .................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Once Agian.................. IF YOU HAVE IT TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU CAN SUPLY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

IT WILL GET PUCHASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORGET THE REST OF THE XHIT THAT HAS BEEN SAID!!!! I WANT, DO YOU HAVE IT?????

NO..................... MY MONEY GOES TO WHO HAS IT WHEN I WANT!!!

TALK WILL NOT WIN RACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p

To my understanding it is suppose to fit where the K 90 does. So this makes it no way compared to a MAC. And there are already some in the country. I do not know how many there are. But four are more that zero of the other brand.

Mark

Well at least CMB is making an engine to buy.............................. :(

I can see how some would complain, but at least we can get one.

Larry Jr.

Well at least CMB is making an engine to buy.............................. :(

I can see how some would complain, but at least we can get one.

Larry Jr.

If you look,the Macs are there.

In the last couple weeks,I've picked up a new 21.and 2 67s new.

All cheaper than new,available,look alike motors.

:lol: :lol: AMEM to that LARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I get a witness.................!!!!!!

That Fat Chick in the Viking helmet is warming up. And she is about to

SING!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink:

What??????????? I can't get parts and this motor fits in the EXACT SAME SPOT WITH NO CHANGES NEEDED.................. :eek: :eek:

Dude, I will not call your name....But you have the same different motors in your hands NOW!!! :D :D :D :D You mite as well go all the way!!! You will not have to make ANY CHANGES TO THE BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

And as friends I JUST WANT TO RACE............And I know you do to. Come on, join us we will not hold it against you. ;) ;)

Reduced cooling capacity is probably a step in the right direction. Time will tell.

:blink: :eek: Believe better CMB 91HR than 91RS(EVO) because more torque power ;) Will see happen CMB91RS will get out lot of sell so buy 91HR because CMB91RS had some problem AAC liner. :ph34r: I dont know that Is CMB91HR use ABC liner??? Will find out that Ian will get more information!!! :rolleyes: I never say compare between CMB and MAC engines. So I like both engines period!!! <_< No discuss about them. I dont like AAC liner Thats why!

Back