Titanium and Aluminium Pistons and hardened sleeves

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtremarine

Here at Xtremarine Components all of our Pistons,Rods,and other parts are Manufactured one by one. And hand inspected. not like the parts that other companies sell that are mass produced and vary from 1 to the other.Xtremarine is for the serious R/C Racer ...

Specialize In K&B pistons,Sleeves,Connecting Rods,And head buttons.

***NEW K&B 7.8cc BIG BORE PISTON AND SLEEVE KIT***

send us your old parts and we will make it better than the original

Division of Primo tool & Die

Last edited by a moderator:
Here at Xtremarine Components all of our Pistons,Rods,and other parts are Manufactured one by one. And hand inspected. not like the parts that other companies sell that are mass produced and vary from 1 to the other.Xtremarine is for the serious R/C Racer ...

:ph34r: <_< :huh: I wonder that can you work cnc machine for MAC67/84 sleeve/piston? :unsure: Where are you live in ? thanks, Allan

CAN YOU MAKE PISTON AND SLEEVES FOR ROSSI 45 AND 80 APROX HOW MUCH WILL THEY COST LARRY

Are you open to producing pistons and sleeves for other rc nitro engines?

Probably many good engines out there that just need sleeves and pistons that are no longer available.

Bill V

Are you open to producing pistons and sleeves for other rc nitro engines?

Probably many good engines out there that just need sleeves and pistons that are no longer available.

Bill V
A 7.8 K&B engine would make a light boat for the 60 class. :unsure:

Im sure it would be illegal in 40class... but then again whos going to check cc's at the course.. but sure would give you head room for a bigger prop. :ph34r:

If you send us the old sleeve and piston we can make it...Even ringed pistons. (we dont make rings though)

Im sure it would be illegal in 40class... but then again whos going to check cc's at the course.. but sure would give you head room for a bigger prop. :ph34r:

If you send us the old sleeve and piston we can make it...Even ringed pistons. (we dont make rings though)

I would know it. That would be enough. When I win I want to be proud of it!!!! I like to think that I have the ability to get the job done legally. :angry:

[

I would know it. That would be enough. When I win I want to be proud of it!!!! I like to think that I have the ability to get the job done legally. :angry:

well I dont condon running outlaw Big Bore pistons I dont race nomore..but I like the fact that when I race a .82 mono with my 41" Fountain with a big bore 7.5 K&B and smoke that .82 by 1 full lap out of 10

Thats what makes me :D

CHILL OUT DUDE!

[

well I dont condon running outlaw Big Bore pistons I dont race nomore..but I like the fact that when I race a .82 mono with my 41" Fountain with a big bore 7.5 K&B and smoke that .82 by 1 full lap out of 10

You say that you don't race any more. You sure still know how to BENCH RACE.

[

well I dont condon running outlaw Big Bore pistons I dont race nomore..but I like the fact that when I race a .67 mono with my 41" Fountain with a big bore 7.5 K&B and smoke that .67 by 1 full lap out of 10

I dont condone running .48 cu in bores in 40 class.... I run my big bores with friend AND NEVER RACE THE CIRCUIT WITH THEM . I sell alot of them latetly.. but believe me the 7.8s are out there doing 3hp w/60%..

well I dont condon running outlaw Big Bore pistons I dont race nomore..but I like the fact that when I race a .67 mono with my 41" Fountain with a big bore 7.5 K&B and smoke that .67 by 1 full lap out of 10

I dont condone running .48 cu in bores in 40 class.... I run my big bores with friend AND NEVER RACE THE CIRCUIT WITH THEM . I sell alot of them latetly.. but believe me the 7.8s are out there doing 3hp w/60%..

OK by me.

what is a bench race?? I run a motor<my motors> at 30000 rpm to break it in then put in my fountain and smoke .67s :lol:

can you make a piston for a old sleve if i send you the piston and sleeve?the engine is a .21 and how much?

Thanks Nick :unsure:

How much silicon in your pistons?

3%silcon ..(Cu 2.21%; Mg 1.2%; Fe 0.98%; Ni 1.08%) higher silicon makes the pistons brittle thus when the fail they do alot of damage to the sleeve...piston is cheaper to replace.. 3% silcon still offers temp to

1000 deg.F before burn thru..

I also work with T61 alum. and titanium...but thats not cheap

can you make a piston for a old sleve if i send you the piston and sleeve?the engine is a .21 and how much?

Thanks Nick :unsure:
http://71.224.92.171/xstore/detail.asp?iPro=81&iType=15

what is a bench race?? I run a motor<my motors> at 30000 rpm to break it in then put in my fountain and smoke .67s :lol:
Right.

I break mine in at 30001 rpm then put it in my cracker box and smoke twins.

See how easy it is. ;)

-Buck-

Xtremarine,

3%, huh? Well, that should fairly well end this thread. Most stock cast pistons are around 17-22% Si, and the 30% Si material that I and Ranjit Phelan/Paul Stirton are using has proven itself time and again to be the material of choice for our piston application.

BTW,

I don't maintain a habit of stomping on someone else's "For Sale" thread (in fact, I think everyone knows my general position on the matter), but turn-around is fair play...........

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back