N.E.W. Valley RC Boaters presents Jim Bougie Memorial Race June 13th, in Oshkosh Wi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad Faubert

Super sport Gas Mono Feature

EVENT DETAILS

* Radio Controlled Boat Race

* Located At Winebago County Park in Oshkosh Wisconsin

* Saturday June 20th

* Drivers meeting At 8:45 am Race Starts at 9am

* IMPBA Rules; No relaunch, open water after noon Fri

* ¼ Mile Oval course 6 Laps per heat

* ( Frequency conflicts must be resolved before race starts… no FM/AM impound)

* 3 Boats to make a Heat *Can Substitute at CD and driver Discression

* In other words ( Run what ya brung)

* All IMPBA Classes will be offered……….

* Food will be served.

* We would appreciate notification of classes you would like to race in advance. We Use RCRaceingEvents.com

* $12 each boat for pre-registration $14 Per boat for Race day registration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Brad

Go to RcRacingevents.com to RegIstar : Pay day of the race

we will have a food vendor providing food to purchase

Why did you change the date? The TCMBC tried to work our schedule to avoid d4 races as much as possible. Now it overlaps one of our biggest races. It kind of a shame cause I wanted to go to this race!

That makes two of us. I was planning on it for the 13th, will be going to the TCMBC race now.

Bill Wachtler

Brad the Rooster Tail from March lists a Valley club race on June 13th not the 20th. I was also at the D4 meeting and my notes say the grandfathered date for Valley is the 13th also. I am sure many have made plans from the information available. I also have made arangements to be there on the 13th but I am out of town on the 20th. I made arrangements to be at as many as possible district races. I would hate to miss this race like this others that spoke up here due to confusion on the dates.

I too was at the District 4 meeting. All my notes I indicate the 13th was approved. I do not recall the District requiring the 20th. District race dates are presented at the meeting and then approved. Got to be a communication error somewhere or there is another reason for the date change.

Doug

For all thoughs concerned, and thoughs the mix up in the date may have inconvienanced.

the Club race was always tradtionally on Fathers day weekend, at the D4 winter meeting as some of you pointed out the date was selected.

Later we determined that fathers day this year is on th 21st of June.

The N.E.W Valley club apologizes.

The Date of the race is back on for the 13th of June.

To the TCMBC; We want to extend applogies. WE did not intend to conflict with any of your plans in your district

and We want to extend a sincere welcome invitaion for you to attend this race in D4

Hopefully all you D4 racers that had the date as th 13th will still be attending!

On behalf of the N.E.W Rc boat club again sorry for the inconvience this may have caused.

See you at the race

Good Ill be there with 3 boats I will have 4 if you add a D mono class

Hey what with the web site adding $12.00 registration fee. I registered 3 boats and it says I owe $48.00

Don't know George I will look into that for you

Thanks for straightening this out guys! I will do my best to be there. Looks like a couple nitro sport 40's have signed up. Do you anticipate any nitro rigger classes will have enough boats for a race?

Can I camp at the pond?
50b178e9672dcd353fccb6b3a10c91cf.jpg

I will probably be there and have been speaking with David Preusse.... i am pretty sure we will both have A & B Hydros ...dave usually has a few boats but which ones i never know =)..... I havent spoke with others yet but will do asap

Just signed up.

I'll be working on Jeff and Sean.

The site is adding the 12.00 registration fee. Should we ignore it when we send in the check or is this legit?

I'll be staying with Pralle. There must be like room for 12 guy's to sleep in that.
default_smile.png

Doug

Latest posts

Back