Rossi Glow Plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al Hobbs

Legend of the NW
Vendor
Rossi R6 and R8 glow plugs are available in packs of 5 plugs. The R6 price is $20.00 per pack. The R8 price is $25.00 per pack.

The R6 is a cold plug and the R8 is a very cold plug.

Add $2.00 per pack for shipping in the USA.

Al Hobbs

The Rossi plugs are excellent. Have been running them for years. No seal leaks and vary durable. Great to see you back on IW.

Rossi R6 and R8 glow plugs are available in packs of 5 plugs. The R6 price is $20.00 per pack. The R8 price is $25.00 per pack.

The R6 is a cold plug and the R8 is a very cold plug.

Add $2.00 per pack for shipping in the USA.

Al Hobbs
Al.

You have a PM

thanks

Walt Barney

Yep that is all I run. I have plugs in my twin that have been run for over a year. I pull them out and look at them and put them back in.

Thank for info I will order glow plugs through Al
default_wink.png

The R6 glow plug is available as a Standard plug or as a Turbo (cone design) plug. Same price for either version.

Al, would like to order 2ea packs of the #6 plugs

need payment info--THANKS B.C

Are any of these comparable to McCoy MC 9's?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've not used any McCoy #9 in many years. I've been using K&B HP plugs for the last 10 -15 years. Last year I ran the Rossi plugs with no problems and long life.

The Rossi plugs performed as well as the K&B HP plugs if not better.

Al Hobbs

Hi Al Will you bring 3 qty #R6 at first race Calgary . I will pay cash $60 US dollars let me know cheers Allan

When I ran rossi plugs in the late nineties the comparable plug to a Mccoy #9 was the Rossi R4. Could not blow one ever. The R3 is a little hotter for the 21s. Best plug I ever ran. Pricey ,but quality is second to none. I can't comment on odonnell plugs. I have never used them,but heard they are great. R3 or R4 for 21s,45s and 67s. We ran R6 rossi plugs in a 60scale for along time. After two laps the engine would shut off down the backstretch. We thought it was the servo shutting down the throttle. After changing servos and receivers the problem still existed. After having to many head aches I

concluded it had to be to cold of a glowplug . I changed the R6 to a R4 the engine came alive and ran like a raped ape. Moral of the story its better to run a slightly hotter plug and slightly rich ,restrict water if needed for maximum performance. Rossi plugs give you the durability to work thru these kinds of problems and not prematurely blow. Hope this helps. Dan Mccormick Namba 221

Back