video test of mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a couple of tanks thru the engine bench only,, ,, may get some water time on the weekend hopefully..if it don't rain..

David

you are going to melt your starter belt,.. Engine idles real well.. usually my breakin runs like that are at WOT and the so rich it will only run just above idle..

Move your starter belt!!!

Yeah that belt is a old scrappy one ,got some spares ...

On the 90 engines I don't like WOT at breakin ,,,on the 21 engines I do run WOT at very wet setting.

David

The huge gap between the header and the pipe does not look too reliable.

The engine sounds fine.

Did the shaft overheat while running dry during this ?

lucky he never put the boat in the water the fuel pick ups were to the right of the tank, turn right fuel goes left ,no fuel and the radio box had more holes in it than a sieve, I basically had to rebuild the whole boat it now has as rs 101 and is quick but engine is still bloody tight . cheers Ace

This is what the boat looks like now minus the vac 90 as its got a RS 101 in it now ,cheers Ace

FullSizeRender.jpg

Hey Ace I back on the scene after a holiday my build may not be perfect ,,sometimes forget stuff while on the job,,did you run the mod 91 ,how she go ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi David it went well , but kept frying the big end bearings ,so she now has a modified 101rs an it hauls A$$. Cheers Ace

Back