D14 High Points Series

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samuel Hagan JR

Hey GUY's and Gal's

I have taken over the D14 High Points Series.

Along with taking home the awesome travelling trophies and the end of the year. I feel in my opinion that you also should receive something to keep for your hard work and dedication to the series and I feel that the 2nd and 3rd place guys and gals, should be rewarded as well. that being said what I got is some really nice trophies for 1-3 in the 6 classes. If you haven't seen them yet they are on the IMPBA D14 page on facebook. Just ignore the spelling, That's being fixed. LOL. The awards Dennis and Aaron had for us last year where nice and good motivation to keep it going.

There is no points fee this year except 1/8th Scale. The purpose of the fee last year was to help stimulate money for rewards but it didn't work as well as we hoped. You'd be amazed at how many people will spend 1,000's of dollars on boats but cant spend 10 bucks to help with trophies.

We also have some class sponsors for Sport 40 and 1/8th Scale.

The High Points Classes are

1/8th Scale

Sport 40

Sport 20

Thunderboat

B Sport Tunnel

RTR

I have a wedding this year so I will do my best get everything posted quickly.

Thanks for letting me do this and lets have a great 2015 Season.

Thank you for considering this Sam,all people In all races in district 14deserve to get credit for their race efforts,we encourage people to attend our races and we all like to be recognized for our efforts in any class boat,you the man!!!

Thank you for considering this Sam,all people In all races in district 14deserve to get credit for their race efforts,we encourage people to attend our races and we all like to be recognized for our efforts in any class boat,you the man!!!
Maybe the District can vote on adding some more High Points Trophy Classes. Gas Sport Hydro is one I would like to see. Gas Cat is also. Just gotta make it LSG30. Since the District is no really specific.

20150411_135740.jpeg

All the trophies are done.

Hopefully this will motivate some guys that normally don't go to all theraces to try too. It will help all the clubs out in our district in the long run. Thanks.

I think gas sport hydro and gas cat + crackerbox/jersey skiff all should be considered, the problem comes with IMPBA rule change on motor requirements for stock motors only!!!! Cannot combine boats in a class to make a class when short on enough to make class!

I think cracker box is a couple years away from getting a good decent group together. There is a crackerbox trial rule. I haven't read it yet. Most crackerboxes are stock Zenoah anyways.

I know it's too late for trophies, but are you going to at least have certificates for top three?

I agree top 3 should definitely get a certificate in a frame,only a couple of dollars but greatly appreciated!

Yes David LSG 30.

There are not seperations between LSG27 and LSG30 in our district so that will be what it is.

This conversation is also on IMPBA D14 facebook page.

I know what you mean by LSG 30, as in up to 30cc, but it's not really an official classification. There is LSG 27 & LSG 36. This made it a tough call when we made the flyers for Evansville this year. We changed the gas classes from Gas Sport Hydro to LSG27-36 Sport Hydro to be more inline with the IMPBA classes, but really what we want is it the same class we have been running, allowing 26cc motors that are fully modified and stroked out to a higher displacement.

Sam, I will set up the scales and my sport 40 for the points when you come to Mt. Vernon.

Thanks, Ken

I know what you mean by LSG 30, as in up to 30cc, but it's not really an official classification. There is LSG 27 & LSG 36. This made it a tough call when we made the flyers for Evansville this year. We changed the gas classes from Gas Sport Hydro to LSG27-36 Sport Hydro to be more inline with the IMPBA classes, but really what we want is it the same class we have been running, allowing 26cc motors that are fully modified and stroked out to a higher displacement.
Sorry I meant LSG 36. Thanks for the correction.

Sam, I got this

From my post http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=63477

District 14

May 16-17, Spring Shootout, Evansville, IN
May 30-31, Celina Summer Challenge, Celina, OH (D14 & D2 Points)

June 13-14, Little Thunder Evansville, IN
July 4, Dennis Holt Memorial, Madison, IN
July 18, Sellersburg, IN
August 1, Wine Run, Starlight, IN (Huber Winery)
August 29, Peck Schuman Memorial, Madison, IN

September 10-13, Indy Masters at Hobart, Hobart, IN
September 19-20, Kohlymeyer Classic, Evansville, IN
September 26 - Sellersburg, IN

Back