Top Duck Shootout- hosted by the Nitro Duck R.C. Model Boaters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon Atwell

Shooting for the dates of March 14th- 15th, the Nitro Duck R.C. Model Boaters will be hosting the first annual Top Duck Shootout!
We aim to open up a new realm of racing, a new format. The classes will break down as follows:
Open Nitro Tunnel
Open Nitro Hydro
Open Nitro Mono
Open Nitro Sport Hydro
Open Electric Tunnel
Open Electric Hydro
Open Electric Mono
Open Gas Hydro
Open Gas Mono
Open Gas Sport Hydro
Open Gas Cat
Unlimited (Run what ya brung)
Racing will break down as follows:
4 rounds of Heat Racing,
We will also be offering Timed 2- Laps, for those who think they have the fastest stuff out there. Winner of the timed 2- Laps will be awarded a shirt and Bragging rights until your pond record is broken, as well as a little something extra we will announce on Race Day.

As we want to make this Racer's race, formatting of the racing is subject to change. You tell us how you want it.
Additional classes may also be added, should racers show enough interest and generate a good amount of boats.

Can't wait to see you all there,
RC Nitro Ducks

Tell your pops to call me.....left him voicemail.

Weekend of the Gators !!!!!

RP

Randy are you coming to play with us . plenty of room for the horse trailer
default_happy.png
^_^ here I thought we had the fastest racers in the south east and the ones that lived on good fast hard racing so whats up .
default_rolleyes.gif

Doing good, trying to get back to racing with my Jax family. District 13 has a great schedule this year.My biggest problem is March is crrrrazy, Mare due to foal, and a litter of Aussie Shepherds on top of it all.Life of a farmer. Our shootout is the following weekend too. But after getting my arse kicked by Ron Byrd, I need all the test time I can to outrun him. Worst run of the year. I'm not sure he can be beat, got me ready to retire. Let me look at the calendar close...

Tell dad and brother, and uncle Tony I miss y'all, and see ya very soon.

Premo

I think Brandon will have the Nitro Duck shirt with the 21 JAE no problem...looking forward to running there again. Looking good with all the new addition's to the race site.

Alright guys, race is posted up on RC Racing events. Consider it a call out, how many of you want to come run with the BIG ducks.....
or are ya'll just a bunch of chickens???
default_smile.png
default_ph34r.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I wont see any of the Atwells at the NHRA Gator Nationals.......................

You may see one of us bird man. The guys I hunt with want to go so we are planning on being in Gainesville Saturday. Hate to miss the first race at the new sight but these back wood ga boys ain't never seen a top fuel car run down the track. So since this is my neck of the woods I told them I would show them around. Ill keep an eye out for ya.

You may see one of us bird man. The guys I hunt with want to go so we are planning on being in Gainesville Saturday. Hate to miss the first race at the new sight but these back wood ga boys ain't never seen a top fuel car run down the track. So since this is my neck of the woods I told them I would show them around. Ill keep an eye out for ya.
We will be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Section C Row 11 You will find us in those seats when the Pro's are running. Otherwise call me at 407-409-2890 and we will meet up with you!

That's about where we sat last time me and the wife went. Best sets in my opinion cause its at the end of the burn outs and great pix opertuinety

Spots filling up quick, everyone make sure to get entered!
default_smile.png

Welcome anybody out here, small as it may be, promise to supply a great time for everyone! Chance at some Tshirts and your name on the speed board, great test session for future races, night racing/ testing.

Don't want anyone to miss out.

Can we at least reach a number of boats that equals the points Oregon beat FSU by?

After all, we are the Ducks
default_wink.png

Now that we've had some time to rest after the race, just want to say thank you to everyone that made it out. We had a great time, and managed to fill each class with 3 boats each, with the exception of the electrics.

Congrats to all our winners, including Bubba who placed 1st in two classes.

Night racing was a success, and the spectators loved it.

The low country boil was great, and filled everyone up.

We hope to have more of you join us next year!

Latest posts

Back