*** 2015 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 18th & 19th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

[SIZE=10.5pt]Hey Gang,

The Atlanta Model Boaters
are proud to host the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]IMPBA [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Spring Nat[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]ionals[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] on April 18th and 19th, 2015. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Entries are now being accepted via www.RCRacingEvents.com.

If you have never been to Atlanta we have a great facility with concrete launch dock, permanent 2-story drivers stand, etc... Please visit www.RCRacingEvents.com for more information!

Thanks,
Lamar Huff
President
Atlanta Model Boaters[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Colonel, Go on RC Racing Events, click on the race and then "enter this event". You'll get a class list.

Hope you are doing well
default_smile.png

Get that Gas Tunnel entered James!!!

Thanks Doug and Rick for getting this class added to the lineup.

Hey Gang,

The race is just over a month away! We have removed the CREDIT CARD ONLY restriction from the RCRacingEvents.com website. Is sure makes check-in at the pond easier, but several people have voiced concern over the issue... so we opened it up to mail-in entries or paying @ the pond!

Thanks,

Lamar

Lamar, looks like all of the Tunnel Classes would only have just 3 boats if I enter. Race Flier says class will be cancelled if not 5 boats. Are you sticking to that rule or will 3 boats do it? Thanks, Beasley

Lamar, looks like all of the Tunnel Classes would only have just 3 boats if I enter. Race Flier says class will be cancelled if not 5 boats. Are you sticking to that rule or will 3 boats do it? Thanks, Beasley
James, Doug & I were just discussing this last night. let us talk it over with Lamar and get an answer for you as soon as we can.

I would like to see those that have taken the time to enter, be able to run there boats.

James,

Please go ahead and enter... I have amended the entry page to reference 3-boats to make a class.

We look forward to seeing you in just a few weeks!

Thanks,

Lamar

Boy and Girls,,, I have had a phone call or two asking about the 5 boat minimum to make a class,,,, This has been waived. We are now running any class that has three boats, So please, sign em up and lets have some fun in Atlanta.

I am signed up. Did not see B Sport Tunnel listed? That is the most popular tunnel class in the country. No biggie, just curious why it is not being run. See yall there. Get them tunnels signed up folks! We need more boats. Beasley

Calling out all NC, SC, GA and TN Tunnel Hull racers. Come on down to Atlanta and get cha some! Buddy Lowe, Beasley aka "Tunnel King", and Ron Shaw are looking for some paint & gelcoat to rub against. Especially looking for those claiming to have the fastest moe-cheens! Bring em on guys. Go Army, Go Bama, Go Vols! I pray that Ron Shaw has wider sponsons this time (blub blub blub)! Yeehaw

Hi Barry, everyone,

RcRacingEvents should be back online tomorrow.
default_biggrin.png

Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone from Central Florida coming to Atlanta/ I have a couple boxes I need to get there

Latest posts

Back