Whats the best pipe for a .21 mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Parsons

I am looking for the best pipe for a seaducer with a .21 CMB VAC, any help would great.

Thanks Beau

The muffled carbon pipe from Brian Buaas will work great and be nice and quiet.

Beau,

Doesn't really matter what pipe you buy...... You will be racing for 2nd place....

Beau,

Try a few different pipes. If the CMB Vac is anything like the old Mac 21's, mine used to run really well with a standard parabolic pipe. The Squarewave carbon pipes also work very well.

Brian

Beau,

Jerry Crowther set a record with a 21 VAC using a CMB 21 nitro pipe. I have them in stock.

Stu
Correction: Jerry Crowther used an AB .21 XT pipe to set the new 1/3 mile oval record in Atlanta.

Andy,
He lead me to believe it was a CMB. Sorry for the miss post.

Stu
The CMB 21 nitro pipe is also a great pipe and it is readily avalible from Stu. I would highly recommend it for a 21 mono on any of the rear exhaust engines.

Irwin S, OPS 3280.
default_smile.png

knowing that the new21 CMB nitro pipe is stronger than the OPS 3280pipe.

Dave Roach

I have been running the 21 CMB for several years - the 3280 pipe is great for a hydro but did not run well in my mono. I run a cooper pipe. Won a lot of races with that combo. In fact Im racing it in the Tampa race tomorrow.

Ed

I have been running the 21 CMB for several years - the 3280 pipe is great for a hydro but did not run well in my mono. I run a cooper pipe. Won a lot of races with that combo. In fact Im racing it in the Tampa race tomorrow.

Ed
You are running a cooper pipe with a CMB VAC?

Thanks Beau

Back