Makita 18V adapter for your starter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmilSkog

Last edited by a moderator:
Appreciate the feed back I have yet to try it Mark Sholund at Props-4-U told me about this product it seems to be of great quality....

We finally got one for last years season and well worth the money. Last all weekend long. No more carrying heavy ass batteries.

My thought as well it will make things much easier at the pond....

Thanks for the update. How much are they? And availability?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Check my first post for Kevin's contact info he has the price listed on his website last week when I purchased my adapter he said he had plenty in stock.

This is not my product I am only trying to help him advance some future sales....

I paid his selling price of $45.00 plus shipping you need to purchase the battery & charger separately

Makita cordless battery adapter for your electric starter I am only trying to advance some sales for the manufacturer of this great product.

SEE MY ORIGINAL POST FOR CONTACT INFO....

You will be pleased great product makes for a clean set up I purchased the Makita battery & charger together as a complete set from Home Depot this morning part # BL1840BDC1 the battery in this package is a 18V 4.0Ah battery much better then the 3.0Ah battery

Is the 4.0 bigger in size than the 3.0? I have been using the 3.0 for years and never needed to recharge during a weekend of racing but extra capacity is never a bad thing.

Brian

Yes the 4.0Ah holds a longer charge then the 3.0Ah battery in regards of dementional they are the same size. A nice feature the 4.0Ah battery comes with is a battery LED meter and the 3.0Ah doesn't if interested in this awesome Makita battery adapter for your starter review my original post for contact information I have attached some updated pictures of my starter with the Makita 4.0Ah battery installed....

20180225_144926.jpg

20180225_145701.jpg

20180225_144853.jpg

20180225_144832.jpg

Back