D14 Madison Dennis Holt Memorial Mini Regatta

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarlaThornton

Race Registration is now open for the 2017 Dennis Holt Memorial Mini Regatta presented by ServPro of Madison.

This will be a two day race. You can register by mail, email, or here on IW. We will set classes on June 10th, so we must know if you are coming by then in order to order trophies.

For any race questions, message me here or email [email protected].

Hotel information listed below.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS THE WEEKEND BEFORE THE MADISON REGATTA H1 RACE.

Dennis Holt 2017 Registration.pdf

Attachments

• Dennis Holt 2017 Registration.pdf
    347.8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, I might get to see some racing since the wife and I hope to be in Madison on the 25th
default_biggrin.png

Hotel Information:

Best Way Inn: $75 (+ tax) per night if you mention RC Boat Race Rate. If you want to have a pet in the room it is $10 additional for a small pet, $20 for a large pet. They have plenty of rooms
The Best Way Inn is 4 miles from the lake

Super 8: $89 (+tax) per night this is there regular rate, no pets. They have plenty of rooms available. They are 3.5 miles from the lake.

Holiday Inn: Still waiting for rate price, currently being remodeled on the outside but very nice looking inside. They have plenty of rooms. They are 3.5 miles from the lake.

Please Share this info with everyone wanting to book a room for the 2-day race.

Best Way Inn info:

Address:

700 Clifty Dr, Madison, IN 47250 Phone (812) 273-5151

The search I did had the wrong phone number so wanted to make sure I posted the correct info for those looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Karla please enter us:

Aaron: Gas Sport Hydro, Open Gas

Cole: RTR and B mono(if you offer it and have enough)

Angela Moline: Gas Sport Hydro, Open Gas, RTR, Sport 20

Glenn Moline: Thunderboat, Gas Cat, Crackerbox

Sam Hagan Jr

Sport 40

1/8th Scale

B Hydro

David Hagan

Sport 40

1/8th Scale

Thunderboat

Alisha Hagan

RTR

Sport 20

Karla, Please sign me up for B Sport Tunnel 2.4 Org/wht and Sport 40 2.4 Org/wht

Matt Cook Sport 20 2.4 Yel/Purp B Sport Tunnel 2.4 Org/wht Crackerbox 2.4 Red/wht

Jeff Young B Sport Tunnel 2.4 Grn/wht Open Nitro 2.4 white (but only if other D or larger tunnels also enter )

Thank You, Mike

Karla

Is this a points race.

Dave Roach

Sport 20 channel 86

B-sport tunnel 2.4

B-Hydro channel 86

Thanks

Dave

Doug Shepherd Scale and Sport-40

Luke Shepherd. RTR and Sport -20

All boats listed are on 2.4