Welding Services , Light Machine Work , Custom headers.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Foley

Supporting Member
Hey guys , just thought i would let you know that all those little hard to get done welding jobs are easily done by me at my shop . We specialize in all types of welding , but especially small parts and odd jobs such as pipe extentions etc . We also have a mill and a lathe and lots of different shapes of aluminum in stock . Thanks for looking !

http://www.marinespecialties.com/

Can you do this: In 56 mm and 45 mm id's I have the ipt with the dimensions and part details file but it wont let me paste it here.

FC 40mm Tail Ring.htm

Attachments

• FC 40mm Tail Ring.htm
    45 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Hey Tom, Interested in turning an 11 - 13 Cc standard straight aluminum tuned pipe into an outboard pipe (J-Pipe style) like we run on outboards. This entails a handful of small pie-slices and re-welds to keep the pipe length right. Can't just weld on a 180 elbow. What kind of money and turn-around time we talking about? You can PM if you want. Thanks, James Beasley

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow , thats wild !! James , i'm sure we could do something , just send me a pattern of the bend you want in cardboard .or something and i will try one .

Back