• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Futaba R133F Rx

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjs

I have been gifted a Futaba synethsized transmitter and would like to find an inexpensive receiver so I can gift a complete working setup to a neighborhood kid.

Please let me know if you have one.

Thanks,

Chris

Afternoon Chris,

Looked at my stash last night. I do not have R133F RX's

but do have R123F's R153F's and another model.

All were used with Futaba 3PDF and 3PKS X-mitters

I have a total of 5 RX's and quite a few crystals

I too am in the middle of working with a neighbor's son on a 20 Youngblood rebuild for him.

Would you happen to have a couple of micro servos we could do a swap for the items to help these young men out?

Let me know if your interested, and if we can work something out

I wonder if those will work with the Tx I have... I will look at the model tomorrow evening.

I may have a micro servo or 2, but they may be smaller than what you need. I will look tomorrow for them as well.

Chris,

I should have stated, I am going to keep one of these RX's for my Eli project. I still have the 3PDF TX that I will use in this "youngster project"

Servos in the range of HS85 would be fine

The only micro servo I have right now is a Futaba S3103. I have a new ProtekRC 500mAh LiFe rx pack, if that will help.

Chris, What transmitter, synthasized module do you have?

I will pass on the S3103 too small I think.

But I'm willing to send you a couple-a the RX's for the 500mah LiFe pack.

Let me know

It is the Futaba T3PM-FS. The manual doesn't specifically state the R123F or R153F, but I assume from other readings and my understanding of the manual that they should work since the Tx is adjustable.

Chris,

I am 99.9% sure these will work. My brother-in-law used that radio (don't remember it being synthesized) but these are what we used.

The 3PKS I was using had the synthesized TX module and I did use these.

Lemme know if you want to do the swap, and I'll send you 2 or 3 of the 5

PMs sent.

Thank you for the help. It will be nice to have a few in case I come across other Futaba transmitters for other munchkins.

Chris,

I am 99.9% sure these will work. My brother-in-law used that radio (don't remember it being synthesized) but these are what we used.

The 3PKS I was using had the synthesized TX module and I did use these.

Lemme know if you want to do the swap, and I'll send you 2 or 3 of the 5
I sent you a PM.

Latest posts

Back