• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CeeBee exhaust throttles and venturies

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea if these would fit a old rossi 65? Thanks for your time. On edit: the widest outside diameter of the rossi 65 exhaust flange measures .893"

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea if these would fit a old rossi 65? Thanks for your time. On edit: the widest outside diameter of the rossi 65 exhaust flange measures .893"

Bill

They came off a ROSSI 81 so they will fit. It has a spit clamp that holds it on and the venturi is 14 mm neck.

Brad
yes, the now vintage (1980's) Rossi R65RV & R80RV marine engines shared the same case, exhaust port is the same. I have both sizes of Rossi's (R65 & R80), and I used Cee Bee Marine exhaust throttles and headers on both.

High Bill, Brian Bounds got back to me and wants them as I had answered his post first. Sorry but if deal does not go I will PM you or contact Brian and see if he would sell a set to you. Larry I do have an exhaust throttle and venturi for a K&b 21.

Brad

Hi Brad,

If Larry passes on K&B 21. I have interest in it. Price shipped to 33909?

I don't use paypal. I send money order or cashiers check.

Thank You,

Bill

Brad,

If Bill decides not to get these I will take them. Thanks.

Brad,

What's the hole mount, center to center on mounting holes on the K&B 21? I have a CMB 21. May not fit being K&B?

Bill

DSC_0634.JPGLarry here are pics of the K&B 21 exhaust throttle and venturiDSC_0633.JPGDSC_0632.JPG Bill the mountinghles are .935" or 23.9 mm. I did not find CB on it so it may be Aeromarine? The venturi neck is .447"

Have this CB throttle off a OPS .80 and the disk back plate venture set up if any one is interested.

DSCN1693.JPG

DSCN1694.JPG

Brad,

My offer was $50.00 Shipped to zip 33909.

I don't use paypal. I send money order or cashiers ckeck.

Bill

Back