• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF 7.5 modded OB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Pickard

Like it says looking for a good 7.5 preferably a K&B,8701 this is going on a older Vision that my wife ran for years, let me know what you have thanks. Trying to find if possible a 45 to be nova rossi outboard used in good condition

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a few K&B powerheads to chose from.

Left - 8702 Mod'd by Bob Kensill. (clean - smooth)

Center - 8702 Mod'd by Rick Reisinger (clean - smooth)

Right - 8701 - Keeley Turbo head

hthicm.jpg

Few extra p/s

23lmlh0.jpg

Carbs

o60etg.jpg

PM me if you are interested.

As this is Robert's thread, prefer for him to respond to the offer. The Keeley is mounted in the 8701, it will be sold as is..

Gold carb would be $30 shipped.

You have a short memory Robert- just pointing that out, in case you forgot about Kris's thread.
default_ph34r.png

Not to be a ass but if you read all for sale buying you must say you want it here no PMs allowed

I know Andy i said NO PMS and if people do PM me i ignore, if you would have read closely in my second post say NO PMS

Well I didn't read that be for and wondering y u hadn't replyed, didn't see that one, but I have a motor unless u have one already

I have a strong running AXE Rossi River King that a fellow over in Wisconsin setup for me. If you are interested.

ABA899BE-9EBA-461E-8626-201D19B88737.jpeg

Hi Larry,

If Robert chooses to pass on that Rossi River King, I may be interested pending price. Also, would it mount to a K&B lower?

Back