ML Boatworks GP310 / GP335

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim leyde

Is anyone running one of these hulls as a nitro? How do you like it? Just looking for some feedback...

TL

Tim,

I have a GP-310 almost ready to run I can let you know in a couple of weeks. I have another kit in the basement that's going to be built for " P Spec (UL motor and speed control".

I have the sport 40 version GP-400 and the boat runs very well if it stop breaking drivelines with the VAC motor. The boat finished second in district points.

Dave Roach here on I/W has a hull running PM him.

Regards,

Bert Dygert

Last edited by a moderator:
I ran the GP310 with Nitro. It will run very well if you get the balance point correct. I built it as a kind of prototype for nitro. I ended up not placing the motor far forward enough..adding alot of weight up front. The sport21 I'm doing now is very close to the GP310 but designed for nitro. Mike and I worked together on it a bit. The cowl for the GP310 will fit this nitro kit also. There is a thread of it on this site... also kits are ready to be laser cut on request.

Tim,

I have a GP-310 almost ready to run I can let you know in a couple of weeks. I have another kit in the basement that's going to be built for " P Spec (UL motor and speed control".

I have the sport 40 version GP-400 and the boat runs very well if it stop breaking drivelines with the VAC motor. Thee boat finished second in district points.

Dave Roach here on I/W has a hull running PM him.

Regards,

Bert Dygert
There is a guy in my club that runs a GP310, P LTD. It runs great! Just curious about nitro and between the 310 and 335 for a nitro hull.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ran the GP310 with Nitro. It will run very well if you get the balance point correct. I built it as a kind of prototype for nitro. I ended up not placing the motor far forward enough..adding alot of weight up front. The sport21 I'm doing now is very close to the GP310 but designed for nitro. Mike and I worked together on it a bit. The cowl for the GP310 will fit this nitro kit also. There is a thread of it on this site... also kits are ready to be laser cut on request.
What I'd the kit called or can you pm me thanks

2mh9cg6.jpg

4sgr2g.jpg

1qfh44.jpg

fz6adv.jpg

Nice kit to build

Back