New thunderboat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob, where did you obtained the steering wheel and driver from. What was the reason for the color choice ?, it look awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey john the dash and steering wheel came from Run buck the seat and driver came from enforcer rc. the color was a real race boat in the 1950 the Hawaii kai

Thanks Ron, not familiar with Run Buck, do you have his contact info? The paint job brings up a good point !!! I have purchased a glass "Thunder Boat" with a two color Gel - Coat and was just going to apply decal on it and be done. Now I think, I will have to read the rule book. for Thunder Boat. !! Thanks

Thanks Ron, not familiar with Run Buck, do you have his contact info? The paint job brings up a good point !!! I have purchased a glass "Thunder Boat" with a two color Gel - Coat and was just going to apply decal on it and be done. Now I think, I will have to read the rule book. for Thunder Boat. !! Thanks
sorry spell check phone it is Ronbuck1 you will find him on Jim's rc boat dock

Decals are fine Stitch..Thunderboat isn't a scale class. Although the "real boat" themes do look nice !
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back