Finally "Lobster" video on water

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 21992

Been busy getting a few boat ready for the season as I waited for the windshield to be vacuum formed for the "Lobster", over six weeks and it is now done. Getting air to the carb issue is not fully solved yet, but good enough to test the hull ride attitude and happy with the results. This video shows our first test and it got better as the day came to and end, it was windy and cool. Tested again Friday and Saturday before our first RipTide's race of the year and things are looking very promising. Now I can't wait to get out of Dodge and head for the Nats, Good luck to all and Happy Racing !!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/0rKyw5r_LTc

Looks terrific Stitch !! Are you going to Virginia fir the Nats ? I'll see you there if so.

Nick

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

John,

Congrats on being more initiative than myself!!!!! She looks good on the water, and I'm sure a longer course would be impressive.. What prop have you settled on for it?? I'm thinking of a V-967 since I don't have the rear sponsons yet??

Later!!

Pat

Thanks Brian and you Mr. Hartdegen, Buy the way !!!! I would enjoy you help in pitting and spotting for me if possible in Gas Scale. Nick, would like to have someone that has help me in the pass. Looking forward to the Nats in Va.. Later and Happy Racing to all ( fun city USA ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Brian and you Mr. Hartdegen, Buy the way !!!! I would enjoy you help in pitting and spotting for me if possible in Gas Scale. Nick, would like to have someone that has help me in the pass. Looking forward to the Nats in Va.. Later and Happy Racing to all ( fun city USA ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd be happy to help you brother !! See you in a few weeks.
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Sorry Patrick, after talking to a few boaters running the "Lobster", I decided to go with Bob Austin's SS 6717 / 3 blade. I,m happy with that prop and have no intentions in experimenting. For heat racing and windy rough water it scot's along petty good. Hoping that in clam water !! the "Lobster" will not stick like glue on the water. Keep in mind that the weight of your hull may make a difference in prop choice, my "Lobster came in at 23 lbs. 10 ozs.. KEEP JAMMING ON YOURS !!!!!

GrimRacer, want to say thanks for fast service you provided in vacuum forming the windshield for the "Lobster" using the plug I provided you, could not expect any better turn around time. I was worried their for a while after four weeks in limbo with Pro Glass, thank God Chad Greene new about you vacuum forming ability. THANKS AGAIN !!!!!!!!

Sweet.. awesome. I want a WIN BUDDY. Pressure is on!...lol

Good guys in D4 for sure!

Grim

Back