• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bits n Bobs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradSpencer

1. NIP OS RG Piston/Liner $90 $75 US

2. NIP Novarossi 46 outboard crankshaft $100 $90 US

3. K&B 3.5cc lower halfs(appear new, comes with flex and liner) $25 US SOLD

4. OS 21xm Lower, very low use. Near new. lightly sharpened skeg $95 US SOLD

5. New 21xm piston (piston only) $45 $30 US

6. Equi 3.5cc OB pipe. No dents. $65 US SOLD

7. Novarossi 46 OB header $30 US SOLD

8. New Tecno Power 3.5cc outboard powerhead. Never seen fuel. Aircooled head fitted, header, throttle bracket, fits 21xm lower. $240 US SOLD

9. OS RZ-m engine. This engine as super smooth bearings and excellent compression. Strong runner. $75 $65 US

IMG_5879.JPGIMG_5880.JPGIMG_5881.JPG

10. 21xm pipe timed piston/sleeve and header package. Piston/sleeve used, requires further break in (184 deg exhaust wich is 15deg more than stock P/L). $65 US SOLD

11. 20j carb used $30 $25 US

12. K&B 3.5cc OB flywheels. one standard aluminum(31g weight), one stainless steel(95g weight) $30 $15 US

13. 21xm bearings. NIP OS rear beain and NIP Bocca front and rear bearings $35 US (these can be internationaly posted in an envelope for $6 - no tracking) SOLD

IMG_5882.JPGIMG_5883.JPG

Shipping within Australia included.

Shipping to US addresses $20 US for one or more items (includes tracking).

Will Ship to other countries, ask for shipping price(should be very similar to the US shipping rates).

Payment by paypal.

Please allow a day or two for me to get to the post office, will get them shipped ASAP though.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey brad i will take

7. Novarossi 46 OB header

and what is the brass header in the second last photo to suit ?I'm looking for one to fit a os 21 outboard.

hey brad i will take

7. Novarossi 46 OB header

and what is the brass header in the second last photo to suit ?I'm looking for one to fit a os 21 outboard.
Thank you Jamie,

The 46 header is yours.

Item # 10 includes the pipe timed piston/sleeve and brass header for an OS outboard. These are to be sold as a set. With the addition of a pipe it makes a great combo.

cool I will take that too,who did the mods?

Item # 10 includes the pipe timed piston/sleeve and brass header for an OS outboard. These are to be sold as a set

cool I will take that too,who did the mods?

Item # 10 includes the pipe timed piston/sleeve and brass header for an OS outboard. These are to be sold as a set
This was an OS production sleeve. From an Rz on road engine if my memory serves me right. I had it turned down to fit 21xm case, and to match pyort tracks. Hens tooth.

Hi Brad,

I will take the followings:

6. Equi 3.5 cc OB pipe

8. Tecnopower 3.5 cc OB powerhead

Please let me know the total amount including shipping to Japan.

By the way, is the powerhead XM7 or rebuilt from B03/02?

Thanks

Toru

Hi Brad,

I will take the followings:

6. Equi 3.5 cc OB pipe

8. Tecnopower 3.5 cc OB powerhead

Please let me know the total amount including shipping to Japan.

By the way, is the powerhead XM7 or rebuilt from B03/02?

Thanks

Toru
Hi Toru!

Same price for shipping to the US. Total is $335 US.

The powerhead is completely new(not rebuilt). It is a 1st generation Tecno engine that was built entirely to Mr Roem's specs, not derived from another engine. I am pretty sure I have a K&B/Lawless pattern PTO wich I will also include.

Paypal:

[email protected]

Hi Brad,

The Bearings arrived today thank you, great service, as usual
default_smile.png

Thanks,

James

hey brad, would you take $100 for

K&B 3.5cc lower halfs(appear new, comes with flex and liner)

OS 21xm Lower, very low use. Near new. lightly sharpened skeg

Back