Any one use Redline Performance Motors in Saint Charles MO?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Brent

I placed a order in may, I still have not received it and I can not get any response from them. If anyone knows anything about them please let me know.

Brent

I'm not surprised. There are 2 threads over on Jim's RC Boat Dock concerning Mike. Nice guy, lousy businessperson. He sure seems to have the time and money to go to a lot of races, both RC boat and NASCAR.

If you're on Facebook, so is he. I'd be in his face there.

The only way I was ever able to reach him was txting his phone. If you order 10 items he may only have 5 in stock but his program will take your money any way. Then your order just sits there till he gets them in stock. It's a bad way to do business. He does good motor work if you have lots of patience.

I'm not surprised. There are 2 threads over on Jim's RC Boat Dock concerning Mike. Nice guy, lousy businessperson. He sure seems to have the time and money to go to a lot of races, both RC boat and NASCAR.

If you're on Facebook, so is he. I'd be in his face there.
Ron he does not attend many races,he has this thing called a family. I ordered an engine from him and it did take a good while to get it. After a few emails he told me work< the job that puts food on the table and his kids keep him too busy. Id say he should take his web site down till he can sort things out. I will say when you get an engine from him its as good as any. BRENT pm me and I will see if I can help Mike

I can't say Mike is the best on customer service but eventually you will get what you ordered. I only missed two races because I didn't have the pipe for my boat but it's just as well the money I saved on that entry I can spend on my toys for Xmas??

Later!!

Pat

Back