Re built the gen 2 backlash

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertWurster

Last season was a tough one ,backlash got crashed but got here all rebuilt and ready for battle again .

100_2042.JPG

100_2043.JPG

IMG_20140726_123719.jpg

100_2069.JPG

I noticed your primer "rustnot" .

since boat is wood, shouldn't u have used "rotnot" ??
default_dry.png
default_biggrin.png

just asking!

repair looks great .

dan

it is sealed with west system epoxy and primer helps the paint stick and the color to pop .New boat will not have paint just good clear coat .If you race them hard they get beat up .

hello, new to this forum, i just ordered this hull from blazer marine can you tell me the motor your running in this and your speeds. I also ordered a monster motor and pipe from carlo. will be my first gas build will post build on here hopefully, thanks geno

I am running a full mod 26 speed is around hi 60s to .low 70 .They are a great boat just take your time .the front sponsons are a bit tricky on the first build once you figure it out it is eazy the second time Good luck on your build .

I am running a full mod 26 speed is around hi 60s to .low 70 .They are a great boat just take your time .the front sponsons are a bit tricky on the first build once you figure it out it is eazy the second time Good luck on your build .
thanks for the info i did build the sport 40 whip made it into brushless came out quite nice

Latest posts

Back