Old Dog Gets New Life

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys.i have a .80 stored away that used to run a .91 RS and it was a monster! i think the hull is just a bit to small for that motor. i think that alot of the older hulls can still do well in heat racing if set up right and has a good driver at the controls.

i think that alot of the older hulls can still do well in heat racing if set up right and has a good driver at the controls.
yes, nice boat! Do you know what overall length is (for the above Picco .45 powered outrigger) ?

david,i am on the road with the tractor trailer and should be home this weekend. i will check it,i am pretty sure the hull is 31" long.mike.

Oh yeah very smooth looking old school mongoose sweet that Mongoose should be very fast with that setup awesome.I have the 80/ 90 boat still my favorite.VERNON

Bada Bing Wise Guy !
A U,hopefully going to be down your way next season....
default_ph34r.png

Oh yeah very smooth looking old school mongoose sweet that Mongoose should be very fast with that setup awesome.I have the 80/ 90 boat still my favorite.VERNON
thank you vernon. what motor do you run in the 80/90 hull? i have a VAC .91 sitting on the bench.
Mine sings pretty good with a CMB 80 Greenie with OS 9b and AB pipe.

CIMG0853.jpg

20160520_082912.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo Ray sweet-looking mongoose also. Hey Michael I am running the twin plug CMB cam 80 pick it up from Tidewater engineer back in 1989 engine is still in top condition just had Andy Brown replace bearings up-to-date mods motor should be a beast running on a fat belly black CMB pipe set 11.5 I seen this boat on the cover of radio control boat magazine set up with a big block OPS 90 fell in love with it immediately found out who was the maker and bought it( Andy Brown) when I get home I'll shoot over some pictures truck driver NeverEnding Story.vernon

thank you vernon. what motor do you run in the 80/90 hull? i have a VAC .91 sitting on the bench.
Mine sings pretty good with a CMB 80 Greenie with OS 9b and AB pipe.
hey bro, i hope you are enjoying our lovely humidity..LOL.

Back