Speedmaster 21 Mono Set Up Instructions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WIDEBOY

I am chasing a set of set up instructions for a speedmaster 21 mono.

Thanks

Steve

Look for an old post from Chris Fabbro he is the builder of this hull. I also remember setting mine up per direction from Kently Porter. I ran saddle tanks on CG which is 9 3/4 NR 5 port stinger drive 440 /3 blade. Put post to these two for more info but this is were I ran 55 very loose but heck of a good time in a race. Oh pipe was a OPS 3280 or a copy from Alan Hobbs. Jerry

no chris fabbro in the member list...........but i have kp's # ;) . i also need a copy of the setup sheet for the gen 2/raised front deck for valvola clearance version .21 hull.

Preston Hall had a post about setting up this hull , probably long gone .

I built my boat as he suggested and it runs decent .

Try sending him a pm .

Tim

Can't believe I still have these, mine's 10 years old! :)

image001~7.jpg

image002~6.jpg

image003~4.jpg

20monocrop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the one Terry, But as I stated the CG needs to be 9 3/4 especially with the more powerful motors. Good Luck it is a great fun boat wish the class was still popular here in District 1 I would still be running one.

If I remember, mine had a mark on top of the rails where the glow plug should be at. Mine seemed to balance out there pretty well with a Rossi in it.

Back