My KEP's T3 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad nichols

Supporting Member
Yes Greg I am working on mine, Even have some paint on parts!! Just some final sanding and I will paint the rest of it, purple and orange, should be able to see it. OH except Allan!! CMB RS for power.

Brad

DSC_0919.JPG

DSC_0920.JPG

DSC_0923.JPG

DSC_0926.JPG

DSC_0928.JPG

Nice Brad ! Do you use the new version of the turn fin ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There will be a new turnfin for it "shortly" - will take about a month from now though. Make the turnfin mount with no toe-in also.

Looks good Brad! Still a long time before spring but soon I will assemble it. It’s painted, just needs a few clear coats on the cowl. But just for you Brad I will put it together.

Brad i am also building a KEP,s 45 and have a question About the engine why are you take a

CMB. And not the ROSSI doe you have good expert with the C.M.B.

Jack

I have a number of CMB's from 21 to 90 and they run good. I have some Nova Rossi in 21 size. Most engines now are good if taken care of. I am not loyal to any one in particular and most are second hand. If you look on the for sale forum you can get a deal from someone. If you need a cowl and turn fin I make them.

Brad

Back