• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ROGER NEWTON LLUMAR FILM 1/8 SCALE BOAT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred Lumb

Built by myself. Epoxied inside & out, painted with base clear coat. Like new CMB 67 engine with OS9B carburator & violet mixture control. Includes header & pipe, 3 servos & on/off switch & all running gear. Walt Barney stainless steel tank. Boat has been raced, has surface cracks in the fillets around the nose as shown in pictures. Transom has been cracked but repaired with aluminum bracket. I can also include the remainder of the yellow paint. Boat is trimmed out & runs exceptionally well. If you'd like further pictures, please email me at [email protected], or call me at 215-945-3276. Buyer pays actual shipping cost. Asking $650.00 or best offer.

REDUCED TO $600. or best offer. I would also be willing to separate.

The engine & header have been sold. New price for the boat only is $300. or best offer.

SEE NEW AD 8/25/14. NEW DESCRIPTION, PICTURES. REDUCED PRICE.

DSCN6418.JPG

DSCN6419.JPG

DSCN6420.JPG

DSCN6421.JPG

DSCN6422.JPG

DSCN6423.JPG

DSCN6424.JPG

DSCN6425.JPG

DSCN6426.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jose, I have already sold the engine and header. I only have the boat left and I'm asking $300.00 for it. Thanks. Fred

Built by myself. Epoxied inside & out, painted with base clear coat. Like new CMB 67 engine with OS9B carburator & violet mixture control. Includes header & pipe, 3 servos & on/off switch & all running gear. Walt Barney stainless steel tank. Boat has been raced, has surface cracks in the fillets around the nose as shown in pictures. Transom has been cracked but repaired with aluminum bracket. I can also include the remainder of the yellow paint. Boat is trimmed out & runs exceptionally well. If you'd like further pictures, please email me at [email protected], or call me at 215-945-3276. Buyer pays actual shipping cost. Asking $650.00 or best offer.

REDUCED TO $600. or best offer. I would also be willing to separate.

The engine & header have been sold. New price for the boat only is $300. or best offer.

SEE NEW AD 8/25/14. NEW DESCRIPTION, PICTURES. REDUCED PRICE.

View attachment 60019

View attachment 60020

View attachment 60021

View attachment 60022

View attachment 60023

View attachment 60024

View attachment 60025

View attachment 60026

View attachment 60027
What color yellow was used to paint the boat?

Back