D4 Pumpkin Fest Regatta 9/23

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Pralle

8b75c6a9d05f8adf1f09ad7d50e0256e.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comfort Inn Rate

$82 plus tax up until midnight on 9/7. The regular rate is at $139 and $149 after midnight 9/7.

Pumpking flavored margaritas? Sounds like something that Chad is involved with.

Almost kind of glad I can't join you down there. Hopefully there won't be any left for the Badger race.

Come on Lee. Head for my place Thursday after work. You, I and Jeff will be at St. Anne by noon of Friday. Open water all afternoon. Pumpkin Fest Friday night. Race on Saturday. Harvey IL. Saturday night. Sleep in on Sunday. Have you back home by 6:00 pm Sunday night.

Doug

Oh so tempting.

Might get home by 6 on Sunday, but I'd still need a couple days to recover.

If the new gas sport hydro was ready I'd be bringing home flowers tonight to help break the news that I'd be spending our anniversary hanging with the guys.

Might need more than flowers. Probably chain-mail.

Oh so tempting.

Might get home by 6 on Sunday, but I'd still need a couple days to recover.

If the new gas sport hydro was ready I'd be bringing home flowers tonight to help break the news that I'd be spending our anniversary hanging with the guys.

Might need more than flowers. Probably chain-mail.
celebrate anniversary in st Anne. [emoji848]

Apparently Irma took out RC racing events. Hope all is well in Florida. If you want to register do so here for now

Last edited by a moderator:
Could all start to re sign up here. Bill the RC events guy lives near Orlando and got hit hard by Irma. I'll assume 2.4 unless you specify.

Dan Pralle

Skiff

Sport Hydro

Kyler

B sport

Ss mono

Keenan

Thunderboat

Ss mono

Back