• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco 45 piston and liner, Rod and wrist pin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ken,

I will take it if you will ship to Australia, I will pay the shipping fee by ups. Payment by PayPal.

Thanks Kevin.

Yes, this liner is for a Black Head picco or the Newest Blue Head that has P45 on it. Kevin, You want me to get a price for you on United Parcel Service. PM Me an address. I will get with Mike Schindler to find out just how I do that. You send as a Friend or pay the pay pal fees.

Hi Ken,

Here is my address, and thanks for the help Mike.

USPS works fine for me, I will need your PayPal address and a total.

325 Narangba rd

Kurwongbah

QLD

Australia 4503

Thanks Kevin.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been waiting for two weeks now for the shipping price, how about I get you to ship to a boater in the states for me ???

Thanks Kevin.

Kevin I talked to Ken yesterday,no USPS office is open on Saturday in St. Louis. I told him id ship for you if thats ok A flat fate small box is $35.00 shipping

Hi Mike,

That will be great I will send payment in the morning. I will need a PayPal address.

Thanks Kevin.

I will get you a tracking number via ups to Mike's house as soon as Pay Pal Clears. Sorry for the Delay, Work has been tough on me this spring.

[email protected]

That's my pay pal.

Thank you Mike for helping us out.

total cost 175.00 plus 35.00 is $210.00

send as a friend or add 3%

Today. Found your last name this morning. Sorry getting old sucks,should come pretty quick

Back