• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB MUTT 2 SPORT 40 $$$$$$$$$

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, the Mutt molds are pretty much worn out. The last couple I've tried to build haven't come out strait. Not planning on building any more.

Sorry to hear this Brian. The Mutt was one of the better Sport 40 hulls.

Steve Ball

Sadly, the Mutt molds are pretty much worn out. The last couple I've tried to build haven't come out strait. Not planning on building any more.

Thank you Brian maybe there’s someone out there that wants to part with one let me know still looking for a good used one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony,

I have a brand new one I bought 5 years ago. No holes have been drilled and I probably will never build it. I'm into it $500.00.

Al Hobbs

Tony,

I have a brand new one I bought 5 years ago. No holes have been drilled and I probably will never build it. I'm into it $500.00.

Al Hobbs
Al i will take it I will call you thanks Tony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a shame a boat like this just goes away. The one Al has I sold him when I was short on cash. One sweet boat,design is timeless performance speaks for its self. I owned a very old green one MOON EYES went thru several hands before it fell in my lap. That dam boat was 20 years old and falling apart but was the fastest sport40 Ive ever owned. I hope between Mark and Brian they will continue to build them. I now have a signed hybrid part Mutt and part brain storm I will never part with it.....Bass Pro Sport40.jpeg Bass Pro Sport40.jpeg

Latest posts

Back